FinTech Product Portfolio
Moneyone FinPro FIU Server
An FIU Server compliant with RBI's Account Aggregator Technical Standards
- Moneyone FinPro FIU Server is a recipient of the Financial Information from all the AAs it is connected to.
- The Moneyone FinPro FIU server needs to maintain the Customer’s financial information provided to it securely in compliance with terms of the consent granted by the Customer.
Moneyone FinShare FIP Gateway
An FIP Gateway compliant with ReBIT specifications
- Moneyone FinShare FIP Gateway helps Financial Information Providers (FIPs) implement the functionality to maintain accounts of customers, account discovering and linking, enable querying of financial information based on an explicit digitally signed consent artefact in a speedy and complaint manner.
- The Moneyone FinShare FIP Gateway provides a ready implementation of the latest FIP API specifications published by ReBIT.
- The Moneyone FinShare FIP Gateway allows an FIP to support integration with all authorized Account Aggregators in the ecosystem in a dynamic, yet trusted manner.
The benefits of AA ecosystem for a customer include the following:
- No need to visit a branch or office of any FI providing financial products or advisory.
- No need to upload PDF or scanned statements.
- No need to share or provide net banking or online portal credentials.
- Consent based data sharing offers complete control to customers on what and how much data they share with whom and for what purpose.
- Complete audit trail ensures prevention of data leaks and data misuse.
- 100% safe and secure
The benefits of FIUs include the following:
- Eliminates friction in acquiring data.
- Homogenized data for a financial asset class irrespective of the financial institution from which it is fetched.
- The machine-readable format which can be easily consumed by applications enabling seamless processing.
- Real-time data fetch which reduces the overall turnaround time.
The benefits of FIPs include the following:
- Eliminates overheads and costs of delivering data through printouts or occupying server resources for online banking.
- Secure and seamless delivery of data based on authentic customer consent which avoids disputes and potential frauds.
- Prevents illegal and risky processes like third party apps having login credentials of customers.
- Customer satisfaction due to convenient and on tap availability of information for their benefit.